Frequently Bought Together
The weight plates are made of a cement and iron sand mixture which is enclosed in a thick plastic coating that makes it shockproof. The special material utilized in this weight plate makes it highly durable and the soft covering protects the flooring. Additionally, Its ergonomic design makes it super convenient and safe to use in both commercial and home gyms.
Weight Plates Features
- High Quality: The weight plate contains the finest quality material that could withstand tough shocks and the PVC padding around the plate resist any sort of crumbling.
- Ergonomic Design: Each plate features great ergonomics. Despite the standard 1-inch bar hole, the weight plates have six easy-to-grip holes for convenient handling. Additionally, the plate body has textured that aids in firm holding.
- Sweat-proof Covering: The soft patterned PVC exterior makes the plates anti-slip and prevents the accumulation of sweat while grinding at the gym.
- Versatility: The HAJEX plastic weight plates are compatible with HAJEX 1-inch Straight or Curled Weight Bars. With a barbell or alone, the weights are best for strengthening your muscle and get your body back to shape. These standard weight plates are suitable to be used at both commercial gyms and at-home gyms.
- Economical: The Plastic Weightlifting Plates come at a very reasonable price, making them the best alternative to our Olympic weights that are a bit pricey but beats off other weights out there in the market.
2.5 KG, 5 KG, 7.5 KG, 10 KG, 15 KG